- Provides compact emergency protection in all weather conditions.
- Made of durable insulating mylar material designed by NASA for space exploration
- Retains/reflects back 90% of body heat.
- Reusable, waterproof and windproof.
- 52″ X 84″
This compact blanket provides warmth (retains and reflects up to 90 of body heat), a waterproof and windproof shelter barrier, and a covering to help reduce shock when someone is injured.
Emergency thermal blanket to be used as emergency shelter. Also great for camping, hiking, and surviving the cold outdoors. Excellent as liner of sleeping bag.
List Price: $ 14.95
Price: $ 0.80
- Ultra light and compact, the Aquamira Frontier Emergency Filter System weighs less than one ounce and easily slips into a day pack, shirt pocket or travel luggage and is always ready when you need it.
- The Frontier Filter is the ideal alternative to heavy, bulky and expensive pump filtration units when space and weight are primary factors. Activated carbon helps reduce waterborne chemicals and improves water taste.
- Use the Frontier Emergency Water Filter System to drink from any bottle, cup or directly from water sources.
FRONTIER Emergency Water Filter System The ideal “just in case” filter straw for emergency use when traveling, hiking and fishing. Ideal as a backup filter for multi-day backpacking trips. The Frontier Filter can be used to drink from any bottle or cup, or directly from water sources. Removes contaminates down to 2 microns in size including wide spread pathogens such as giardia, cryptosporidium and large bacteria. Frontier’s ultra lightweight and compact package size fits in the smallest day pac
Price: $ 9.72
More Survival Gear Products